Today I watched the Addams family. Not just any Addams Family but the old black and white show. I think I was watching the second half of the first season, if I remember correctly. It’s filled with such awesome slapstick comedy. I remember watching this when I was younger, obviously not live because, well lets face it, I wasn’t alive in 1965. I just remember watching re-runs of the show when I was younger. The Addams Family has always been a favorite show of my family’s. We often compare our eccentric ways to that of the Addams family.
What else for today? Well I discussed more with my brother about possibly writing his Feargrant/Tnargraef story down. I think, if I can get this in a manageable state to start writing, this will be an extreme challenge for me. Want a few reasons why?
- The main characters aren’t generically plain – by that I mean they aren’t human, not moderately normal or pretty in any way.
- The main characters are male – I’m a woman and I write best from a woman’s aspect.
- One character is a little crazy – Okay, admittedly? I can write nuts very well but there are a few traits, like rhyming, that will be a little more difficult to deal with.
- The story is a little intricate but with big holes – I’m trying to figure out the story my brother has in place but trying to understand my brother some days is like trying to understand a circle. You know it goes round and round but you never know why.
- Understanding the structure while not understanding the entire why – There are reasons for a lot of stuff but some of it doesn’t make a lick of sense.
- Trying to figure out if I’ll have a bit of artistic leisure as I’ll be the one writing it – I sort of prefer the “Here’s the general story, here’s the character, have fun” sort of way.
We’ll see how it goes. I’m still slowly working on that world of mine but both stories inspire me and I just had a fantastic idea for a Dexter Fic that I might write. I really need to finish my other one and finish reading a few things before I start a million new projects.
Speaking of projects I already have Thursday’s comic figured out. Hopefully I’ll get to designing the panels come tomorrow but I think that I might do a few things before I sit at the computer. Namely Yoga.
As for the Yoga thing? I’m a big Yoga failure. I had meant to start it up, do it every morning but Sunday threw me off. I gave into the mum begging thing and I went to church again (something I find to be very good too do handy projects like Komi-himo. I’m going to get back on it tomorrow and not forget on Sunday. I especially can’t forget because my daughter liked doing it with me on Saturday and she tried to do it today without me (she snatched my book and started to pretend that she was learning, really cute actually). I need to do it for me as well. I want to lose weight and then there is my recent stress.
OMG! My recent stress. I must be really stressed because I’ve had the worse stress break outs that I think I’ve ever had. It’s driving me mad. I hope that the Yoga and stuff will help with it. I really miss my Wii Fit. A lot! Like a lot a lot. I want it back so I can feel better all over. If my brother gets a Wii I will get a new Wii Fit game and do it.
What else? What else? Oh! I was able to properly stay up and listen/ watch Tarol again tonight. I really enjoy watching him draw Goblins. He is especially entertaining when people are stupid a few of the things he said tonight:
Quote 1: “I make idiots look like bigger idiots.”
Quote 2: “I feel like I’m dissecting a frog…. made from jerk.”
It just tickled me and made my brother’s lol.
Last thing? My brother discovered Flying Vaginas in FF13.
Hope you’re having a good day. ^_^